torsdag den 17. januar 2008

The rules

Because Susan started this, I am going by her rules as well as her general idea, so here are the rules modified by Cecilie from the ones stated on Susan's blog:

- when cutting into a full piece of cardstock it will be counted as used.
- when using scraps of cardstock it will not be counted as used (it was counted when I first cut into it afterall)
- brads and the like will be counted individually as used and bought as accurately as possible.
- ribbon will be counted each time used, maybe even with number of inches used.
- stamps and inks will be counted each time used and once when purchased
- paint and the like will be counted the same wat as stamps and inks.
- embellishments will more than likely be counted as "one chipboard shape", "one flower" etc.
- usage of the Silhouette will be noted as once every time I plug it into the pc (even if I just try to make something and it never ends up on a layout).

I borrowed this text from Cecilie's scrap revision and I will keep this blog in English for the benifit of Susan.

Ingen kommentarer: